Monday, September 19, 2011

Little Boys

Now isn't that just cute! This is Baby Hanson's little bassinet. Fun fact: this is the bassinet I slept in when I was a baby! Grandma Billie made the whole set of sheets,bumper pads, blanket, and even included the fun stuffed animal. Thanks Grandma! :) Baby Hanson will just be snug as a bug in his little bed. We are getting so excited for our new little addition to our family. I can feel him kicking me and seems like he is having a good time in there. I bet he wonders at times what it is I am doing... like today when I was almost running up the stairs to make it to class on time. :) Thank goodness for little boys, especially ours.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute little bed! I hope you continue to feel well and that he is a healthy little guy! He will be so cute in his bassinet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Can't wait to see your little man in it!

    ReplyDelete