Thursday, February 16, 2012

4 weeks old!

Little Luke is 4 weeks old today! With a lot of help from my mom and other wonderful friends and family we have made it this far. What a learning process this has been. We just love our little grunter. :) He has been such a sweet baby and I can't thank Heavenly Father enough for sending me such a sweetheart while I am trying to finish school. Only 8 weeks left and I will be a college graduate!!
As everyone may have seen from the video we posted on Facebook... Luke rolled over when he was only 20 days old. Since then tummy time only lasts for about a minute before he rolls over. I tell you what it didn't take us long to learn who the new boss is at our house. He doesn't want anything to do with tummy time and that is that. :)
Today was also monumental because his little umbilical cord stump finally fell off. I was starting to think he was going to hold on to that forever. So in another week he can finally have his first bath. That should be something to post about!
 I love to just take pictures one after another on my iPod because he pulls the funniest faces one after another. He definitely keeps us entertained. And here is just one picture I took today at 4 weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Amy he is just adorable! I am so glad things are going well, only 8 weeks, that is so great! I am exited for you, what a wonderful accomplishment:) I just love the pics you post of little Luke, he is so so sweet, I can't wait to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! What a little stud rolling over so quickly! That's really impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie! Can't believe you can keep up with school and everything with a newborn! Hope the next 8 weeks fly! Good luck! He is such a cute little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy he is one of the cutest babies I've seen! Seriously! He is perfect!! And ya rolling over at 20 days old is VERY monumental! It took Jax a long time...I think because by the time he started he had such a big belly it made it hard lol! Sounds like things are going well! I can't wait to meet this little stud muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ai, o luke eh muto lindinho! Nem acredito q vou ver ele amanha! To animada!!
    bjss

    ReplyDelete