Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy April!!

April had to have been one of the best months of my life! Yes... it was that good. It was filled with good times with family and friends and that's what life is all about. :)
Easter Sunday was Luke's blessing day. Dustin did such a good job and Luke was a pretty good boy. He really loves to lay down and kick around and play so after a day of being held he was ready to go home so he could get in his daily kicks! He was super happy to get out of his restricting blessing outfit. Once he was down to his onesie he felt much better about life. :)
 We had about 90 family members and friends in town for the big day and it was so nice to have so much support on Luke's big day. We sure love our family and don't know what we would do without them!

Next was on to the last week of school and finals. I was just about burned out but I managed to hang on until the end. It was the most surreal feeling leaving the testing center for the last time. Whew... The icing on the cake was graduation. It was SO much fun. :) Almost fun enough to want to do it again... almost but not quite! I am definitely going to take a school break for a while. My family treated me like a princess for two whole days and it was great! My parents got me an iPad and we went out to dinner a few times where ever I chose. I could get used to that! haha... But sadly/happily graduation came to a close and now I am just trying to keep up with my growing boy!


Okay enough pictures of graduation... but I couldn't choose just one. It was just such a fun day! Now I have had 2 weeks off of school but it doesn't feel like I have had any time off. haha... I feel like Luke knows that I graduated so now he wants to play even more! He is just the cutest little guy and has such a fun personality. He has kept up with the rolling over and today I feel like he is actually rolling over because he can not because he is mad about being on his tummy. It is the best in the morning when he wakes up and is making his cooing noises in his crib and I go to pick him up to feed him and he just looks up at me and grins. :) I love it. We are just waiting for him to crack his first big laugh. He has chuckled a little bit and so we know he is close... we will just have to be more funny! 
Here are some pictures of our little Luke at 3 months!
I don't know what this is but sometimes he sucks his two middle fingers. Cracks me up!
Headed on his first 4 wheeler ride!
We love our little cutie pie!!






3 comments:

  1. Such cute pics! Love his animated little face! He is just the cutest!! Congrats again on your huge accomplishment! Can't believe you survived your crazy final semester and having your first child! You are wonder woman for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month! An iPad! That is awesome! I want to see it:) You totally deserved being spoiled for a few days after Graduation! Luke's pictures = ADORABLE! He is changing so much so fast! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

    --btw I stole a few pics of your graduation and put them on my blog...hope that's okay:) Just had to show you guys off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I used to suck my middle fingers! It's so uncommon I love it when I see babies doing it haha! I know it's weird, but cute right? Luke is so cute and sounds like he has such a fun personality! Motherhood is so fun huh? Well congrats on graduating! That's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete