Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The SpLaSh Pad!

Since my last post was SO long I am making this a separate post even though we went to the splash pad a couple weeks ago. I wondered what Luke would think of water spraying out of the ground but he loves bath time so I thought he might think it was fun. So Dustin and I got him into his swimming suit for the first time and headed out to the Riverwoods to the little splash pad they have. It was SO much fun!! We just kept putting Luke under the sprays of water and he just loved it! He took it all in. :) He would stare at the water as it would shoot up and I could tell his little mind was trying to figure out just what was going on. After we had had enough of the water we laid him down on his cute doggie towel and he just made himself comfortable on the grass. He is such a funny little boy!

Here we go!

His reaction to the water was PRICELESS!!



Luke's "I am trying to figure out the world" face
Resting up before we headed home!
FUN DAY!

3 comments:

  1. We took Hailey there a while ago and she loved it! Kids just love the water! And they are just so cute in swimming suits. Luke is adorable!

    ReplyDelete