Wednesday, December 21, 2011

**Happy Birthday Dustin!**

I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband! He has been the most wonderful blessing in my life and I love him with all my heart. :) At midnight he opened my present because I couldn't wait any longer... and it was a bunch of Blue-Ray DVD's including: The Lion King, The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, AND Star Wars: The Complete Saga! Yay. We are both pretty excited about our new movie collection. :) As soon as the birthday boy finishes working the party will continue. So far it has been cinnamon rolls for breakfast that he has requested and the rest of the day promises to be amazing! He is so sweet and wonderful to me everyday and I couldn't have asked for a better companion to spend eternity with. Yay. Eternity with Dustin has the perfect ring to it! :) Now I better get back to spoiling the birthday boy.

**Happy Birthday Dustin!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment