Saturday, December 10, 2011

Scattered Thoughts

I am officially losing my marbles... today I spent about 1/2 hour looking for my wallet to find I had left it in a grocery sack in my closet. Ya... that was hard to find. :)
Yesterday Dustin and I had to write an 8 page paper for our New Testament and miraculously we got it done and now only finals stand in our way of a glorious Christmas Break. Last night we made chocolate dipped hot cocoa spoons. It was fun! Dustin is such a good sport to do random crafty things with me. :) 
I can't believe it is December 10th... I am determined to get something amazing and unique for Dustin for Christmas but I don't feel like I am a very creative gift giver... some people have that skill and I feel like I am lame. But not this year! If anyone has any ideas send me a message! 
The pregnant life is okay other than trying to sleep. I have started to get sore shoulders from sleeping on my sides. It is weird. I could really use a good nights sleep on my stomach but it just doesn't work. haha... We signed up for a Labor and Delivery class at the hospital and had our first session on Thursday night. It wasn't too intense. They talked about all the different options that come up in the stages of labor and how to know which decisions you want to make. It is starting to feel very real to me the fact that in a matter of weeks I will be in labor and then recovering... just the thought made me tired but I am comforted in the fact that millions of women have done this, so I should be okay. :)
Not much else is up around here but we hope everyone is having a good December!

1 comment:

  1. Losing your wallet is a scary thought! Glad you found it! I am sorry that your are not getting enough sleep! I wish I could tell you that it gets better. Although, by your due date you will be so ready to go through all you learned in your labor and delivery class to sleep a little! Giving birth is quite intimidating the first time. It is hard to know what to expect. We loved the L and D class we took before having Tyler. By the last one I felt like I knew what I wanted to do. I also said lots and lots of prayers. For me, my first labor went nothing as planned. In the end, they handed me a sweet baby and it was one of the best days ever.

    ReplyDelete