Saturday, November 3, 2012

AZ here we come!


The long awaited day has finally arrived! Dustin got an internship and we are officially future Phoenix, AZ residents. After much recruiting, events, and interviews Dustin made the decision that PwC was the firm he felt was the best fit for him. That was the firm he has been impressed with the most throughout the recruiting process but he wanted to keep his mind open to the other possibilities, however, in the end he stuck to that feeling and he is excited to be part of the team with PwC.
That means come January we will be heading down to Arizona for a 3-month internship. Assuming that all goes well with the internship, Dustin would start with them full-time sometime after he graduates in April 2014. :)
What a perfect time to head down there! I am super excited for the weather because that means Luke and I will still be able to do lots of things outdoors. It will be good to get to know a little bit about the city before we move down there for good. I have heard so many positive things about Arizona and I can't wait to be able to join in on the fun. It will be great to have some family close too.
I am so proud of Dustin. He has calmly worked so hard even with everything he has had on his plate. I haven't even been worried. I knew he could do it. Now, if I had been in his position I would have been stressed out to the max! We definitely have the roles we are meant to have. :)
Thanks to our family for all the love and support in this process! We are excited for this new stage in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. We're in the Phoenix area! What part are you moving to? Congrats on the internship!

    ReplyDelete