Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fabulous Fall

I love love love fall! Those days when you can go outside and it is almost like there isn't a temperature because it is so perfect, not too hot not too cold. Ya, I love those days! Be prepared for a big update... like usual I am a little behind on all the fun things I have wanted to post. So here goes!


Mr. Independent

So proud of himself!

Jerky...

We went to the pumpkin patch across the street from our house a couple times. Thanks to Tiffany for letting us know about it! I thought all they had were pumpkins. I was way wrong. They had animals, hayrides, mazes, and a giant corn pit. That was Luke's favorite part. Here are some pics of the fun!


Luke loves Peyton. I think he is giving Peyton his first wet willie...



Back again with his Uncles.


For Halloween Luke was a puppy. We took him to Boo at the Zoo and dressed him up. He seemed to like looking at the animals and everything we pointed to. Our favorite parts were the otters and the polar bear. The polar bear put on quite a show and we will have to go back again when he is older and I think he will enjoy it even more. :)
Ready to go inside!
Monkeys.



**Halloween**
Our cute little puppy dog.



We went to 5 houses and when we got home he was ready to eat his sucker. :)

Luke update:
Mister Luke is getting to be quite the crazy boy! We just love him so much and love to see how much others love him as well. He has turned into quite the little stinker. He loves cords, cell phones (he slobbered mine until it died), and crawling from any place in the house to the office to try to push the glowing on/off button on the computer tower. It seriously doesn't matter where he is in the house he will do whatever it takes to get to that button! Today he started pulling himself up to a standing position! Pretty soon he will be even harder to keep track of. :)
He loves food. He eats a bowlful at every meal and still wants to eat whatever we are eating! He says dada. mama, and baba and other random phrases of jibberish that we love. However, in church the word shhhh... to him must mean "belt it out a little louder" because he just gets louder and beams with happiness! I just love his smile and laugh. He is the perfect little boy for his mommy!


6 comments:

  1. Luke is ADORABLE! I love his little Puppy costume:) I miss him! We need to get together soon! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute. I love that he loves the computer button! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big Luke is getting! Time flies huh? He sounds like so much fun! He made the cutest little puppy :) Let us know when you get back this way and well have to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww what a cute little puppy! He is so adorable! I miss him. Even though I saw him last week. haha Congrats again on the internship. Dustin will do great! But, I hope for my sake that you don't end up moving down to Arizona permanently. It would make me sad. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amyy, voce ta tao linda!! Amei as fotos, voce esta tao magrinha tambem! Como consegue? Ah esqueci, voce eh Nutricionista haha. Mas eu tbem amo o seu blog de comida. Aff, fico aqui no trabalho olhando morrendo de vontade. Voce podia abrir um mini business e vender sob encomenda amiga. Vai ganhar dinheiro viu! Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! You look great! And Luke looks like he has a halo in that first picture:)

    ReplyDelete